Wednesday, June 12, 2013

iPhone Photography & Birth Announcements

The weather finally started to look up this week - it was hot, but at least the sun was shining and there were several days without rain!
Mick & I (and Maddie too) decided to take advantage of the nice weather by going for a couple of walks, spending some time out on the deck and holding our very own mini photography session!
I walked around the house collecting various items that might look good in a baby photo shoot and in the end came up with some fun poses and props! I'll share a few of my favorite shots below. The best part is...I used my iPhone 5 and Instagram for all the photos and editing. By using the angle of the sun and shade to my advantage, the photos turned out great and look like they were done professionally (in my opinion at least).




The best part is that I was able to use these photos (along with a few others I have taken and a couple family shots that we had professionally taken by Melissa from Crocodile Smiles Photography to put together our birth announcements on Shutterfly. (See Previous Post - Stationary Card)

No comments:

Post a Comment