Sunday, February 12, 2012

My Prerogative

This weekend we had a nice Papa Murphy's pizza dinner with our friends The Geurts'. We haven't seen baby Wil for months and he has sure grown! Along with mom and dad, he is anxiously awaiting the arrival of his baby brother in about a month.
As we chatted, Stefani and I got on the topic of Pinterest. We discussed how it is a lifesaver, while the guys shared how annoying it is when we sit on Pinterest and "ignore" them. (As if it's much different as when they watch sports all day Sunday). Anywho, Stefani said that she tried a recipe she found on Pinterest and it was great...easy and great! Now, I've tried a few recipes and other ideas from Pinterest myself and I always want to share with people how awesome the website is in connecting people with helpful websites and blogs, so I started this blog. I don't have a lot of time to come up with my own recipes or brainstorm better organizing techniques, because I have a full time job that keeps me busy most of the time, but I still want to be a good wife and provide a clean house and yummy food for my new husband, so I utilize Pinterest to help me accomplish it. I'm hoping that The Working Wifey can help others who are pressed for time as a compilation of all the good resources out there the web to help keep a beautiful, happy, healthy, budget friendly and organized home.

No comments:

Post a Comment