Monday, September 16, 2013

Trying out my Photographic Eye

My husband bought me a nice camera for an anniversary gift. I've been wanting one for a while, so I was excited to finally get it! I started playing around with my camera and the editing software I bought to go with it and I'm having a lot of fun! I did a photo shoot with a friend last weekend and they turned out great! I will share a few here. I created a business page on Facebook called Babbleheads Photography, so check it out and Like if you enjoy the images. Also, if you know anyone in the Madison/Milwaukee/Green Bay areas, have them check me out! I'm offering free sessions when booked before the end of September to get more experience!

www.facebook.com/Babbleheads

I just love how these images turned out!!




No comments:

Post a Comment